Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Listen Up, I've Got Something To Tell You

Since my big cancer scare, I'm back to my old self and my foster mom wanted me to tell you what she thinks of me now.

She is a great companion, real lover that will sit by your side for hours.
She likes me to rub her tummy and rolls over, real cute!
She does good with training, but could use more practice
She is still timid and shy.
She even stays in her crate when it is open and we are home. I think she feels secure and likes to snuggle in her blankets.
She is allowed on the couch and the kids beds.
She is very kids safe.
We have most every pet you can think of, and she does fine with them all; cats, birds, rabbits, reptiles, and another dog.
She loves the yard. She does great going outside, and likes to do laps!
She does much better with her walks. She really seems to enjoys them. She has gotten better on the leash. We use a gentle leader and it works for her.
She likes her raw hides and enjoys them for hours.
She loves ear rubs and to snuggle under the covers with us in bed.
Everyone that meets her says how beautiful and sweet she is.

Currently she is cancer free from what we know, but she might have to be
on a special diet (to be determined by the vet). I am still soaking her toe. She just takes awhile to heal.
But all in all, she is well worth giving her your heart!! 100% worth it!!

Well, what are you waiting for? I know I could be the perfect family dog and my foster mom thinks so too. So come and get me.

0 comments: